Thursday, September 20, 2012

Relaxing Chefs

I love to unwind watching my favorite chefs. I have some tapes I've seen over and over. If I need true relaxation I watch Jacques Pepin, master chef, teaching techniques or recipes. I imagine all the dishes in my mind. I love the really knowledgeable, talented, ungimmicked chefs. They never pretend to be hilarious, or have personalities bigger than their  recipes. They are just knowledgeable, interested in what they do, and fun to watch.

My second favorite is Ming Tsai who fuses Asian and Western cuisine. Third is Italian chef, Lorenza DeMedici. Her recipes look so delicious I really would like to try them all. I like watching them and listening to them enthusiastically teach. It is the best method to relax.

1 comment:


  1. I was a victim of Herpes for 3 years till I got intouched with a powerful Herbalist during my wonderful research and saw people given testimonies about his herbal redemedies. I felt reluctant at first and the next day I met another lady who wrote with Thanksgiving testified how the Herbalist cures her mum from the CANCER the PHYSICIAN THERAPIST confirmed she could only live for 2 months, lucky her health was restored after she contacted Dr. Odey Abang, my powerful Herbalist within 3 weeks and the medicine bring her back. I was moved to try on my part. Sooner,he replied back and told him all I heard. Miraculously with Faith it works for me as well. I recommend Dr Odey Abang, Most Spiritual And Intellectual Herbalist.
    He had successfully cure many through me and I saw here to make it known to you all
    Dr Odey Abang, is a step to your breakthrough.
    Contact him for your problem, he cures and bring back relationship,finiacial breakthrough and deliverance.
    Kindly contact him if you're interested in my words
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

FB Comments