Sunday, March 20, 2011

Exercise is Good for Fighting Autism


For me, exercise is a necessary thing. If I’m irritable I get poor impulse control. The tension is overwhelming inside, but if I jog or walk or do a Tony Horton tape, I stabilize. That is why stamina is good for fighting autism. Two and a half years ago I was sorely out of shape. I couldn’t run more than a short distance without real fatigue. I was weak in my abs and unable to lose weight. I was down too.
I was forced to exercise. My mom insisted that I needed to assume I could be fit. She pushed me hard and I was resistant and tried to make her quit. Stupid in retrospect. My mom and I persevered until she hired a wonderful- really wonderful- trainer for me.
I never had a guy who got me so well. It was hard, man. We worked on cardio and coordination and strength. I loved it eventually, and I stopped resisting. Truthfully, he was so much stronger than me I couldn’t have won if I tried.
My family is active so I needed to have stamina too. I think exercise helped me in so many ways. I’m not sad like before. I concentrate now in school better. I have much more body awareness, and I feel better than ever.
I should do more. I always get scared to try, but it’s silly. Formerly I couldn’t do much. I’m so much fitter now, but it’s good to go farther. So… work out here I come! Ha-ha.

2 comments:

  1. I was cured of HIV with the used of natural herbs. My name is celina jolly
    and am from US. I love herbs so much. Most times, injection and drugs are
    just a waste of time. I was cured 8months ago, i suffered from HIV for
    13yrs but with the help of Dr. voodoo herbal medicine, i was cured within
    few weeks of drinking the herbs he sent to me through courier delivery
    service. This same doctor also cured my Aunty from herpes, as soon as i
    heard she had herpes, i quickly refer her to Dr. voodoo and she was cured
    too after drinking his herbs.I have referred more than 15 persons to Dr.
    voodoo and they were all cured from their various illness. Have you taken
    herbs before?. You have spent so much money on drugs,injections,surgeries
    etc and yet you have no good result to show for it. Contact Dr. voodoo now,
    he is a herbalist doctor, i assured you of a cure if you drink his natural
    herbs. Dr. voodoo have herbs that cures HIV, Herpes, diabetics, asthma,
    hepatitis, HBP, STD, cancer, chronic, etc. Contact Dr voodoo through his
    Email address on: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or WHATSAP/CALL
    him on +2348140120719 Please share the good news to other people once you are cured

    ReplyDelete
  2. Powerful Herbal treatment is 100% guaranteed for HSV cure, the reason why most people are finding it difficult to cure HSV 1 or 2 is because they believe in medical reports, drugs and medical treatments which are not helpful to cure HSV and haven't proved any sign of helping. Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily eradicate herpes forever. I never believed it until I was helped and cured of my 16 months genital herpes with natural herbal medicines from Dr AKHIGBE. Where other medical prescribed drugs and treatments failed, Dr AKHIGBE natural herbs helped save me from Genital herpes permanently and I’m so grateful for this. You can also get help from this great and powerful African Herbalist Dr AKHIGBE by reaching hiS email Drakhigbeherbalhome5@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2349021374574, he also cure DIABETES, ALS, HPV, FIBROID, HIV, and HEPATITIS A,B,C.

    ReplyDelete

FB Comments